Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Edited by Lisa Reimer and Emma N. I. Weeks
Aims and Scope
Medical and Veterinary Entomology is the leading periodical in its field. The Journal covers the biology and control of insects, ticks, mites and other arthropods of medical and veterinary importance. The main strengths of the Journal lie in the fields of:
- epidemiology and transmission of vector-borne pathogens
- changes in vector distribution that have impact on the pathogen transmission
- arthropod behaviour and ecology
- novel, field evaluated, approaches to biological and chemical control methods
- host arthropod interactions
Please note that we do not consider submissions in forensic entomology.
medical and veterinary entomology, arthropods, ecology, entomology, insecticides, insects, parasites, parasitology, insect vectors, veterinary medicine
Members can 'top up' their journal subscription with an annual 'online access' subscription, costing £42.00 (incl.VAT), which gives access to all the RES journals back files. This top up is subject to one printed copy journal being subscribed to. This top up is subject to one printed copy journal being subscribed to. Members can now subscribe to all seven of the RES journals online for an annual fee of £120.00 (incl.VAT), or an online only subscription of Medical & Veterinary Entomology for £47.00 per annum.