The Royal Entomological Society is looking to recruit a Business Development and Fundraising Manager.
This is a key new role working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team. RES is seeking a motivated individual with the desire to develop business and income opportunities that will help diversify our portfolio and allow us to invest more in insect science.
The key focus of the role is to look at new fundraising and business. Developing these relationships will allow the Royal Entomological Society to maximise funding in both the near and the long term.
This is a new role and area of working for the Royal Entomological Society. It will allow an individual to make a real difference with a sustainable source of funding for insect science for years to come. In addition, the successful candidate will be allowed to develop their portfolio and successes. At an exciting time for the Society, this role will have a number of opportunities to grow whilst making a real difference.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstratable experience of business development and/or fundraising strategies with successful execution
- Strong evidence of business development success from a range of sources including charitable and corporate fundraising
- Excellence in building partnerships and relationships with various organisations and individuals
- Diplomatic and empathic communication style appropriate to the need to communicate effectively with potential funders, partners, colleagues, trustees and members
- Outstanding networking and interpersonal skills to be able to identify, acquire and manage effective relationships with high-level individuals and organisations
For more Information and to apply for the role, please follow the link to Charisma Charity Recruitment: Charisma Charity Recruitment page – JO3178
Closing date: 31st Oct 2022
Proposed interview date 8th November 2022
Flexible - Main office located in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, UK