The Society is seeking Regional Representative(s) for International regions.
We value diversity and welcome applications from anyone, regardless of career stage or background.
- A member or Fellow of the Society
- Based outside of the UK
- Enthusiasm for entomology
- Oversee a program of Regional entomology meetings
- Encourage people to join the Society and participate in activities
- Attend Meetings Committee, which meets twice a year online
- Increase your network
- Enhance your CV
- Contribute to the success of the Society
Informal enquiries about the role are very welcome. Please contact Richard Harrington if you have any questions, large or small.
To apply please send a brief expression of interest and a short CV to:
Richard Harrington (Chair of Meetings Committee)