We currently have vacancies for two additional members of the Membership Committee.
This voluntary position will involve:
- ongoing monitoring and review of the Society’s services to its Members and Fellows
- ensuring there is a framework for accountability and reports from the Members and Fellows about how well the Society is fulfilling its charitable purpose
- organising consultations with the membership, and improving communication with professional and amateur entomologists
- liaising with other committees to implement new initiatives from Council to improve the benefits of membership
- monitoring the composition of the Society in terms of equality, diversity and inclusion
- increasing the total number of Members and Fellows around the world.
Please send a short covering letter (containing your RES membership number) explaining why you wish to be part of the committee and your most recent CV to Luke@royensoc.co.uk.
The application closing date is 1 September 2023.