- This event has passed.
5 September @ 08:00 – 7 September @ 17:00
5 – 7 September
University of Exeter, Falmouth, Cornwall, UK and online
By booking the accommodation package we have available, you will benefit from reduced-costs and be conveniently located on the Penryn campus where the conference is taking place.
Penryn is a beautiful part of the world to explore, so why not bring a guest to join you at your accommodation and turn it into a short holiday?
Join the discussion on social media using #Ento23
Please note booking for campus accommodation has now closed.
For other accommodation options locally, please use a service like Booking.com.
Penryn is a charming Cornish town, with easy access to the rugged coastline of West Cornwall and many nearby attractions.
We are delighted to offer accommodation at the Glasney Rooms, conveniently located on the Penryn Campus where the conference is taking place. With comfortable beds and a well-equipped shared kitchen, Glasney Rooms has everything you need to make the most of your stay, whilst exploring the beauty of Cornwall.
The conference will take place in the Daphne du Maurier Building (DDM), which is in close proximity to the accommodation, in the heart of the campus.
Sharing your accommodation at Ento23?
If you wish to bring a guest to share your accommodation and enjoy the trip with you, the only additional cost is breakfast, which can be added to your accommodation booking below.
If the guest accompanying you is attending the conference, they will need to register for the conference as a delegate on the main registration page, along with your own registration.
If your guest will also be attending the conference dinner, you will need to purchase an additional conference dinner ticket on the main registration page, along with your own dinner ticket.
We are able to offer accommodation no the following nights:
- Monday 04, Tuesday 05 and Wednesday 06 September
- We do not offer the night of Thursday 07 September
You can arrive in comfort on Monday 04 September, the night prior to the official start day of Ento23.
- 1 night with breakfast costs £68.40 including VAT
- You have the option of 1, 2 or 3 nights
- A full English breakfast for one person is included (dietary options available)
- There is the option of double or twin rooms
- There is no charge for double occupancy, only the cost of one added breakfast
Terms for your booking
- All bookings are subject to cancellation charges after: Monday 26 June
- All accommodation must be booked by: 17:00 (BST), Friday 11 August
- If you select the option to bring a guest, please ensure you provide their dietary requirements
- Our accommodation ticket is inclusive of a coach trip to and from the Gala Dinner. Please tick the appropriate box upon registration to let us know if you will require this.
- Conference dinner tickets are sold separately, please purchase this in addition to accommodation and registration.
Confirmation will be sent within 5 days of your booking with us and full details regards to check in/check out etc will be sent closer to the event.
If you have any questions about room availability or terms of booking, please get in touch:
If you would like to book your own accommodation, we have compiled a small list of reasonably priced accommodation near the venue.
Please be sure to check other accommodation comparison websites (such as Booking.com, Trivago, Kayak) as you may get better prices on your stay.